THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AND HUMANITARIAN DISCIPLINES
THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AND HUMANITARIAN DISCIPLINES IS MULTIDISCIPLINARY.
LECTURERS OF THE DEPARTMENT WORK WITH STUDENTS OF ALL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, HELP THEM DEVELOP SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN THE STUDY:
- language disciplines;
- disciplines that form the philosophical and scientific foundations of the worldview (philosophy, sociology, cultural studies, religious studies, ethics and aesthetics, language and terminology of scientific research);
- ethnocultural processes, socio-historical dynamics, environment (sociology, political science);
- disciplines of physical education, the pedagogical process of which is aimed at physical development, functional improvement of the body, teaching basic vital motor skills and related knowledge for successful subsequent professional activity;
- discipline “Life safety”, which provides a characteristic of the existence of a person in a particular location, which is a reflection of the balance between actions that threaten a person’s life or health and the reasons that prevent their consequences.
THE DEPARTMENT PROVIDES TEACHING OF THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES:
- operations management
- strategic management
- employment management
- staff records management
- management of business communications
- managing conflicts in the team
- international business management
- European management experience
- creative management
- knowledge management
- image management
- quality management system in HR-management
- socially-oriented management
- leadership in management
- quality management system in HR-management
The main task of the Department – to provide students with the necessary volume of humanitarian knowledge for a modern specialist, to form flexibility and system of thinking and communication skills of the student while actively mastering national and cultural traditions, the latest processes and trends on a global scale.
The staff of the Department is constantly working to improve the forms and methods of teaching students, regularly held scientific-theoretical and methodological seminars, exchange of experience. Lecturers with academic degrees are involved in conducting open classes, directing the research work of young lecturers and students. All lecturers are engaged in the development and implementation of modern teaching technologies, improving the content of education.
Lecturers of the Department are actively engaged in research work in various areas. Research is carried out in the humanities: philosophy, sociology, philology, pedagogy and natural science-biology.
The scientific and pedagogical staff of the Department takes part in international and University scientific and practical conferences and seminars.
TARASIUK LARYSA SERHIYIVNA
«Philosophy – the science of healing the soul».
Head of the Department, Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor
Experience and competencies:
- 16 years of teaching at Ukrainian universities from assistant to Associate Professor;
- Experience in managing the scientific work of masters, postgraduates and doctoral students;
- Author of more than 70 scientific papers, including 1 monograph, 2 books, more than 35 articles in professional and international publications; in the scientometric database “SENS”(collective monograph), conferences, scientific seminars;
- Internship and professional development National Pedagogical University named after M.P Dragomanov, Department of philosophical anthropology, certificate of completion of the internship (order No. 602 of 01.12.2016). Reference from 31.01.2017, theme: “Ethical and philosophical foundations of psychological and pedagogical direction”;
- Experience in developing and implementing and licensing educational programs of various educational degrees: “Philosophy”, “Cultural studies” etc;
- Development of scientific and methodological support for courses and their teaching: “Philosophy”, “Cultural Studies”, “Ethics and Aesthetics”, “Logic”, “Philosophical anthropology”, “Cultural anthropology”, “Analytical philosophy”, “Rhetoric”, “Social philosophy”, “Philosophy of education” and others.
- 1991-1997 Kryvyi Rih National University, specialty “Industrial and civil engineering”;
- 2003-2006 Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, specialty “Pedagogy and methods of secondary education. Labour training»;
- 21.11.2011 – defense of the thesis “Creativity as a phenomenon of human existence in culture” in the specialty “Theory and history of culture” (philosophy – 26.00.01) at the meeting of the Dissertation Council by 26.053.20 of the National Pedagogical University named after N.P.Dragomanov;
- 17.02.2012 on the basis of the decision of the Certification Board awarded the degree of Candidate of Philosophical Sciences (diploma DC № 004730);
- On 16.05.2014 the decision of the Certification Board granted the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of social and humanitarian disciplines (diploma 12 DC № 038633);
- 23.10.2017 – defense of the thesis “Integrity and androgyny in human being constellations” in the specialty 09.00.04 – philosophical anthropology, philosophy of culture at the meeting of the Dissertation Council D 64.053.07 at the Kharkiv National Pedagogical University named after G.S. Skovoroda;
- On 12.12.2017, based on the decision of the Certification Board, was awarded the academic degree – Doctor of philosophy (diploma DD №007144).
- Self-realization, self-development of the individual;
- Creativity and creativity, personality actualization;
- Evolution of human consciousness;
- The integrity of the person, self-expansion as the integrity of the person;
- Formation of the human lifeworld, its living creative space.
VYNOHRADOVA VIKTORIIA EVGENIEVNA
«Push the boundaries! I always do what I can’t do in order to learn it».
(с) Pablo Picasso
Candidate of pedagogic sciences, Associate Professor.
Experience and competencies:
- 16 years of teaching at Ukrainian universities in positions ranging from assistant to Head of the Department;
- 11 years of managerial activity in the higher education institution (Head of the Department);
- 15 years of developing and conducting training (“Conflict Management”, “Client-Oriented service”, “Communication with complex clients”, “Stress Management”, “Service with a smile”, “Development of creativity”, “Prevention of professional burnout”, “Manipulation and counteraction techniques”, “Team Building”, “Effective communication”, “Development of emotional intelligence”);
- 15 years of corporate training for employees of various companies (Boryspil airport, RPR, Omnicore, for civil servants of the I – II category in the School of the higher civil service corps (Canadian Bureau for International Education)); Legal Aid Bureau for the population; for the patrol police of Kyiv, Kyiv city state administration, etc;
- 7 years of staff assessment (assessment center);
- 4 years of recruitment using modern psychodiagnostic techniques (OS Ukraine certificate “Using MMRI-2 in the selection process for the police patrol service”, “Test of thematic apperception”, certified expert on working with TAT; “Basics of using the bfq-2 test”, certified expert on working with the Big five questionnaire); selection of candidates in the patrol police of Ukraine (conducting interviews, testing MMRI-2); selection of judges to the Supreme, Intellectual, anti-Corruption court, re-certification of judges in Ukraine (interviews, testing);
- Author of more than 60 scientific papers, monographs and textbooks, including: textbooks – 6, monographs – 3, articles – 60, in scientific publications – 30, in the scientometric database “COPERNICUS” 2, in other international databases;
- Conducting psychological consultations;
- Experience in developing, implementing and licensing educational programs of various educational degrees: “Psychology”, “Social work”;
- Development of scientific and methodological support for courses and their teaching: “General psychology”, “Conflictology”, “Development of creative abilities”, “Management Psychology”, “Social Psychology”, “Family Psychology”, “Methods of teaching in higher education”, “Psychology of business communication”.
- Experience in public speaking, including live TV and radio broadcasts.
- In 1995 graduated from the National Pedagogical University named after M.P. Dragomanov, specialty “Pedagogy and teaching methods, psychologist”.
- In 2001 defended thesis for the degree of candidate of pedagogical Sciences in the specialty 13.00.01 “General pedagogy, history of pedagogy” on the topic: “Education of street children in Ukraine in the 20s of the twentieth century”.
- In 2007 received the title of Associate Professor at the Department of psychology and pedagogy.
- Management psychology;
- Social psychology;
- Psychology of creativity.
HARMASH LARYSA NAUMOVNA
«A person is not what he says or what he seems, but the atmosphere created in his presence. No one can create the atmosphere that does not belong to his essence».
Experience and competencies:
- Experience of teaching in higher education institutions in positions from assistant to Head of the Department – 30 years.
- Vice-President of the APM (Association of Philosophical Art).
- Defended the PhD thesis on the role of myth in the history of mankind. Published a series of articles on myths (including the new 4-volume Ukrainian Philosophical Encyclopedia), translations from English and two books on this topic (including “The Myth of Analysis: introduction to the criticism of the “dark mind”).
- Has created special courses dedicated to the myths of various cultures and epochs, as well as the myth in the life of modern man.
- PhD of the Department of philosophical anthropology the S. Skovoroda Philosophy Institute of NSA of Ukraine. The doctor’s thesis devoted to the phenomenon of nobility in human existence.
- For 8 years had worked as the Head of the Department of culture and editor of the analytical weekly “Independent Ukraine”, “Details”, “Contrast”.
- Experience in psychoanalytic counseling for more than 23 years.
- An expert on the history of psychoanalysis.
- Author of many translations and books, including the textbook “History of Philosophy: the problem of man”, recommended by the MES, which has passed 6 re-views, “Anthropological paradigms and mythologems of European philosophy”; “Worldview-anthropological metamorphoses of human existence in modern philosophy”; “The Myth of Analysis: introduction to “criticism of the dark mind” and others, as well as articles for the dictionary “Philosophical anthropology” (ED., 2017); Intellectual biography of Lou Salome “Lou Salome about herself in the interpretation of Larysa Harmash”, which was shortlisted for the literary award-2012 in the category “Other literature”.
- Translated works of Freud, Jung, Lou Salome, Weininger, Derrida, etc.
- Guest expert on TV programs “Freedom of thought”, “Art of Life”, “Time of the owl”.
- Lecturer on philosophy, anthropology, and psychoanalysis at many open venues: “Philosophy under the Dome”, Plato’s Cave, Art of Mind, Freudhaus, etc.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, diploma with honors (1990).
- Philosophy of mythology
- Philosophical anthropology
- Anthropological doctrines and problems of forecasting
Ivanova Tetiana Viktorivna
«Those who illuminate the lives of others will not be left without light themselves».
(с) J. Matthew Barry
Doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Experience and competencies:
- 29 years of teaching at universities and higher educational institutions of Ukraine, 25 years as a chief scientific officer of the Academy of pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine.
- Member of the specialized academic Council of Ternopil pedagogical University d 58.053.03 13.00.04-theory and methodology of professional education, Ternopil.
- Managing partner and media expert/media trainer of the Ukrainian Press Academy. Media coach of the media literacy project “Study and distinguish” with the support of the US Department of State and the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of Great Britain in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Trainer of the Academy of Ukrainian Press and DW (Germany) in the project “Training for coaches in media literacy”.
- Business coach and coach of the training company “National Business Center”.
- Foreign experience in consulting and conducting training programs: Ireland, Germany, Austria, Russia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising people who are included in the TOP 100 most influential people in Ukraine (according to “Forbes”).
- Experience in the field of political PR and consulting.
- Author of more than 200 scientific works, including monographs, textbooks and manuals with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Textbooks – 4, manuals – 6, monographs – 5, guidelines – 4, articles – 115, in scientific publications – 54, in the scientometric database “SCOPUS” – 1.
- Internships and professional development in the framework of the European Union’s international project Erasmus + DESTIN.
- Development of scientific and methodological support for courses and their teaching: Theory and practice of PR activities”, “Media education and media literacy”, “Political PR and election technologies”, “Strategic leadership”, “Personnel motivation and organization management”, “Communication management”, “Public Speaking”.
- In 1985 graduated from the historical and pedagogical faculty of the Voroshilovgrad Pedagogical Institute with a degree in “Teacher of history and social studies and Methodist of educational work”.
- In 1991 defended the PhD thesis on the topic “Pedagogical culture of the future teacher”, Volgograd (Russia).
- In 2002 defended the doctoral dissertation on the topic “Pedagogical bases of cultural training of future specialists”, Volgograd (Russia).
- Adult education, training methods and practices
- PR and social communications
- Strategic leadership and management
- Psychology of communication and business negotiations
- Media education and media literacy
KOLOT ANASTASIA OLEXANDRIVNA
«A favorite job is a well-paid hobby».
Lecturer of the Department, expert in the fields of creativity and business copywriting, Creative Director in an advertising holding, practitioner, coach.
- In 2005 graduated from the Kyiv Slavistic University, faculty of international relations, majoring in history.
- More than 10 years of experience in advertising and marketing, 8 years of work in creative agencies, 2 years of teaching the course “Golden reserve”, lecturer of the courses Marketing Lab, Be First, SMM cult.
- The development of creative thinking
- Teaching creativity in advertising companies
- Conducting training on business copywriting
TARASOVA OLENA MUKOLAIVNA
«To improve means to change, to be perfect means to change often».
(c) Winston Churchill
Lecturer of the Department, literary editor, coach in business writing, copywriting and Russian/Ukrainian languages.
- In 2004 graduated from the Kyiv National Economic University after V.Hetman with a degree in law (master of law).
- Development of programs for learning Ukrainian/Russian
- Development of programs for business writing, essay writing
- Staff development in order to increase the level of literacy, develop a culture of business speech and writing