Private higher education institution “Institute of psychology and entrepreneurship” was founded to provide modern business with effective and responsible staff. All professional competencies and personal qualities necessary for working in the modern world of business are laid down in higher education institution, allowing graduates from the first day to act effectively and bear personal responsibility for the result.LEARN MORE
SELECTION COMMITTEE: +38 (067) 519-75-77
Ensuring the implementation of a specific mission of the Institute involves the achievement of a complex system of goals:
- Preserving and deepening the principle of Liberal Arts Education as a necessary condition for the formation of a highly educated, creative personality;
- Ensuring the formation of quality educational services in accordance with international standards and further integration of the Institute into the educational environment;
- Implementation of the practice of comparing several teachers of the same academic discipline on the principles of interdisciplinarity;
- Placing innovative author’s courses as the basis of educational programs, introducing elements of problem-based learning (problem-based learning) in order to develop creative, critical thinking of students and their acquisition of professional skills;
- Ensuring successful entry of graduates into the labor market by providing a combination of theoretical and applied aspects of training, the introduction of the principle of dual education, strengthening cooperation with business, government agencies and non-governmental organizations in this direction;
- Creating conditions for professional growth and professional development of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the Institute;
- Development of modern educational programs to meet the learning needs of all age groups of citizens on the principle of Life Long Learning;
- Introduction of a system for attracting capable, responsible, active, creative people who share the Institute’s values to the ranks of IPE students;
- Recognition of the fight against plagiarism is a common and extremely important task of the students and the teaching staff of the Institute.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?IPE graduates will master the competence:
- Ability to solve complex specialized tasks and practical problems that characterized by complexity and uncertainty of conditions in sphere of management or in learning process, which involves using of theories and methods of social and behavioral sciences.
- Ability to realize their rights and responsibilities as a member of society, to realize the values of civil (democratic) society and need for its sustainable development.
- The ability to preserve and increase moral, cultural, scientific values and achievements of society based on understanding of history and patterns of development of the subject area, its place in the general system of knowledge about nature and society and in development of society, technology, using various types and forms of physical activity for active recreation and healthy lifestyle.
- Ability to abstract thinking, analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to apply knowledge in practical situations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the subject area and understanding of professional activities.
- Ability to communicate in the state language both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate in foreign language.
- Skills in using information and communication technologies.
- Ability to learn and master modern knowledge.
- Ability to conduct research at the appropriate level.
- Ability to adapt and act in a new situation.
- Value and respect for diversity and multiculturalism.
- Ability to work in an international context.
- Ability to act on the basis of ethical considerations (motives).
Special (professional, subject-oriented) competence:
- Ability to define and describe the characteristics of organization.
- Ability to analyze the results of the organization’s activities, compare them with the factors of influence of the external and internal environment.
- Ability to determine the organization’s development prospects.
- Ability to identify functional areas of organization and relationships between them.
- Ability to manage organization and its divisions for implementation of management functions.
- Ability to act socially responsibly and consciously.
- Ability to choose and use modern management tools.
- Ability to plan the organization’s activities and manage time.
- Ability to work in a team and establish interpersonal interaction when solving professional tasks.
- Ability to analyze and structure organization’s problems and form informed decisions.
- Understand the principles and norms of law and use them in professional activities.
- Understand the principles of psychology and use them in professional activities.
- Ability to form and demonstrate leadership qualities and behavioral skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the enterprise, which received in higher education knowledge.
- Ability to understand goals of the company and its corporate culture.
- Ability to identify the true causes and motives of people’s behavior.
- Ability to resolve relationships by focusing on mission and goals of enterprise.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYBachelors in management (specialization "HR-management") will be able to work:
- At enterprises, institutions and organizations of all forms of ownership;
- Specialists in labor economics and HR-managers of staff management departments of state authorities and enterprises;
- Specialists in recruitment agencies.
- Specialists in commercial activities and management at enterprises, institutions and organizations of all forms of ownership;
- Specialists in sales management, advertising, consulting, brand management, PR, communications, law, foreign economic relations, tender purchases, etc.